Legal Outreach works with community-based organizations to build and deepen support for Legal Outreach students. These relationships are vital to our organization’s philosophy that “It takes a Village…” to build a community that can provide the Vision, Structure, Discipline, Skills, and Support our students need to succeed. For more information on how your organization can partner with us to work toward these goals, please contact us.
Legal Outreach works with socially responsible companies committed to equalizing educational opportunities for youth residing in under-resourced communities.
Why Should Companies Partner with Legal Outreach?
1. Highly rewarding and time-efficient volunteer opportunities for employees
2. Mutually beneficial joint projects that double as a socially responsible marketing campaign
3. Exposure to the rapidly expanding Legal Outreach community, consisting of:
- A volunteer pool of professionals from diverse fields including law, education, business, politics, and entertainment
- Education professionals and institutions
- Prestigious New York area lawyers and law firms
- Students and their families
- Schools and other youth-serving agencies
A Few Examples of How Corporate Partners Support Legal Outreach:
- Provide volunteers
- Provide internship opportunities for Legal Outreach College Bound students and graduates
- List Legal Outreach as a not-for-profit cause supported by the firm and its employees
- Host Legal Outreach events
- Sponsor the Legal Outreach Newsletter
- Link Legal Outreach to corporate Web sites
- Provide pro-bono services – legal, financial, marketing, etc.
- Provide In-Kind Contributions – printing, catering, awards, scholarships
Legal Outreach will work with your company to develop an appropriate partnership!
Please contact us to talk about how we can work together!